"Rare is the union of Beauty
- Juvenal, Roman Poet 1st Century
Pamper yourself in pure premium quality
Made of European grown flax fibres.
Linen is crisp, clean and comfortable, soft yet strong
Linen conveys understated qualities,
unrivaled by any other natural fabric:
- it is colorfast and launder beautifully
wash after wash. The more it is used the softer it gets
and the stronger it becomes.
- Linen is thermo-regulating, insulate
in wintertime while being cool and breathable in summertime.
- It can absorb up to 20% of its weight
in moisture before it feels damp, and easily releases
moisture to the air to remain cool and dry to the touch.
- There is a natural body perspiration
while sleeping, so having sheets that easily absorb
and release moisture is essential to a comfortable night
- Flax requires considerably fewer pesticides
and fertilizers than other crops thus being non-allergenic
and anti-bacterial, especially recommended for sensitive
- The fibers are recyclable and eventually
- Linen naturally induces a feeling
of pleasure, comfort and an healthy well being. It makes
you feel good allover!
- Though Linen does wrinkle easily,
it presses easily as well... ....and in the end that
worn creased look is part of its stylish appeal!
There's nothing like Linen.