BELVIVERE is delighted to offer a bespoke design service to customize your Bed, Bath or Table linens with embroidery, made-to-measure sizes or special requirements of interior designers.
With a wide palette of thread colors to choose from and state of the art embroidery facilities, we can embroider monograms, crests, logos and names on to the linens, or even take a motif from curtains or upholstery fabrics to allow a very comprehensive co-ordination to the interior design scheme of each cabin or room.
Bed linens can be custom made to your specific requirements for unusual sized or odd shaped beds, including cabin beds for yachts and planes. Our wide choice of luxury fabrics include fine smooth cotton percale, cool crisp linen and silky soft cotton sateens. These can be expertly made into Sheets, Duvet Covers, Shams, Cases or Quilted Coverlets personalized with any embroidered motif, logo or monogram. Please refer to bedding collection Medici to view our extensive solid colors palette.
Our full range of luxury towels including extra large bath sheets and linen huckaback towels, super absorbent bath mats and soft cozy bathrobes can all be personalized with initials or crests in a wide choice of style and color. Please refer to bath collection Boboli to view our extensive terry colors palette.
We can make extra large or unusual shaped tablecloths for dining rooms or boardrooms in pure Belgian linen or fine cotton sateen damask with matching napkins. Table protectors and felt liners are also available.
The order process is smooth and straight forward in 6 clear steps:
- The Brief - You provide a detailed description of your project requirements and eventually submit any artwork or design scheme or drawing to better represent your concept.
- Rendering proposal - We will elaborate your concept and get back to you with a rendering proposal as accurate as possible to provide a clear example of what the final product will look like.
- Quotation - We will quote our proposal and provide a timeline for project completion.
- Order placement - A final approval of the order is required with a 50% prepaid deposit of the total amount.
- Production - Actual production take place in our facility in Florence, Italy.
- Delivery - We will deliver the order to your Home, Yacht or Plane anywhere worldwide.
Get Italian Luxury Linens, Custom Made for You in a Real Manufacturer Workroom, DIRECTLY Delivered to Your Home!